Got a Question? We often get emails with the following questions, hopefully this answers some of the questions you might have. If your question is not answered here, feel free to contact us.
2.Can I be sure that my webpages are "Search Engine Friendly" (SEO)?
3.Will there be any hidden costs?
4.How much will a website cost me?
5.Do you redesign existing websites?
6.What if I do not like the design?
7.Once my website design is completed, can you provide web hosting?
8.Do I need to send a deposit for the work?
9.What type of payment forms do you accept?
10.How many designs do I get?
11.Does my business really need a website?
12.What kind of guarantee do you offer?
2. Can I be sure that my webpages are "Search Engine Friendly" (SEO)? Every project where coding is done, we do with SEO in mind, we know how important it is for your website and we always make sure that the code is as SEO friendly as possible.
3. Will there be any hidden costs? No. We hate hidden costs and we know you do too, whatever quote we give you, that's what you'll pay and not single penny more.
4. How much will a website cost me? The cost of a web site varies depending on the site and complexity. First take a look at our portfolio, see if we can help you and send us message, we'd be happy to take a look at your project and give you a precise, no obligation quote.
5. Do you redesign existing websites? We sure do! If you're tire of looking at your old, boring website and would like a new fresh style, get in touch with us and we'll make sure that your website stands out for years to come.
6. What if I do not like the design? After listening to what you want for your design, we then proceed to do it as per your instructions, after we finish we show you a full preview of it, so if changes are desired, we do them. We are here to make the design you want, and we will make a resonable amount of revisions to achieve that.
7. Once my website design is completed, can you provide web hosting? At this moment no. We can however, recommend you to some excellent hosting companies many of which we've designed for. If you're worried about getting started, don't be! We will help you with just about everything, even a hot creamy latte, ok maybe not everything.
8. Do I need to send a deposit for the work? Yes. We ask for 50% in all projects? Why? Well, aside from letting us know you're serious, the deposit covers our initial expenses and insures we aren't putting time, talent and energy into it for nothing.
9. What type of payment forms do you accept? We accept money orders, WU, credit card payments. PayPal and Google checkout are also accepted.
10. How many designs do I get? We provide one design mock up based on your requirements, sample sites you provide and concepts. After the initial mock up, we will make unlimited revisions until you're 100% satisfied. If you do not like the design which we have suggested for you at all, we will design a second design prototype for you to see.
11. Does my business really need a website? Advertising on regional or network radio, tv, or magazines can be quite expensive, thankfully now, a business owner can advertise World Wide with very little money. In short terms, it's great for any business to have a website since it has become the primary method of researching and purchasing products and services in today's world.
12. What kind of guarantee do you offer? We completely guarantee our design work. We provide an initial concept based on the creative brief we put together prior to designing. We then offer an entire round of revisions at no additional charge. In many cases revisions aren't even needed, but when they are necessary - we take your entire "laundry list" and tweak until the design is just right for you.
I already had a perfect idea of what I wanted to do with my website, although I wasn't sure on how to go about it, I was really impressed on how well they helped me with my site and getting my ideas into the design.